Project Executive (Digital) (2-year contract)
- Support the planning, implementation and monitoring of digital initiatives and projects to go in line with the Association’s direction, development and operation;
- Work as a key member of the in-house IT team to coordinate and collaborate with related parties, including different Scout Units and external vendors, in exploring new initiatives and taking forward new projects in a pragmatic and effective manner;
- Contribute creative visuals and contents to enable more effective digital communication and edutainment;
- Prepare project documentations such as proposal, schedule, checklist and report;
- Coordinate stakeholders, users and external vendors to meet project requirements, address issues and concerns, provide training and technical support to system administrators and users;
- Assist in the implementation and enhancement of existing systems;
- Participate in and provide secretarial support to related meetings and working committees.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communication, Digital Media, IT or related disciplines from a reputable university or equivalent;
- A minimum of two years’ experience in project coordination or implementation, and relevant experience in or for government / NGO sector is a plus;
- Familiar with digital communication/marketing techniques and various social media tools/channels with practical experience in implementing digital initiatives will be an advantage;
- Experience in image/video editing and/or other graphic design tools is a plus;
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese with excellent communication skills and ability to understand and articulate complex thoughts, diverse ideas and instructions;
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player;
- Well-organised and attentive to details;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Less qualified candidates may be considered as “Project Coordinator”.
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSEE/HKCEE, or equivalent) with current and expected salary to Personnel Branch, Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject marked “Confidential/PED” and “REF: JA/2022/C18/A16”. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
- All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.
- Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.