- Handle daily operation and administrative duties;
- Assist in organizing programme and training activities;
- Provide administrative support to the office.
- University graduate with a few years’ working experience is preferred;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well-organized and attentive to details;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSEE/HKCEE, or equivalent) with current and expected salary to Personnel Branch, Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject marked “Confidential/OFF” and “REF: JA/2022/C14/A13”. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
- All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.
- Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.