Assistant Scout Executive
- Assist in monitoring the daily operation and administration of the office;
- Provide support in project management and organise events;
- Provide administrative support to committees and meetings.
- A degree from a reputable university;
- Preferably a few years working experience;
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well-organised and attentive to details;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Less qualified candidates may be considered as “Officer”.
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSEE/HKCEE, or equivalent) with current and expected salary by 23 September 2021 to Personnel Branch, Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon or email to email@example.com, with subject marked “Confidential/ASE” and “REF: JA/2021/C34/A30”. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.