Application Development Manager (Contract)
- A degree in Computer Science or related disciplines from a reputable university or equivalent;
- At least three years of experience in IT project management, preferably with at least six months’ relevant experience in government / NGO sector;
- Solid experience in system analysis, application design and system implementation and familiar with social media tools;
- Competence in mobile application development, database management and user interface design will be an advantage;
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well-organised and attentive to details;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Plan, develop and implement IT system development projects;
- Manage, monitor and coordinate IT projects to go in line with the Association’s operations and development needs;
- Provide consulting and problem-solving support to related parties in taking forward the IT projects in a practical and effective manner;
- Develop and coordinate system designs and requirements in accordance with the Association’s priorities, needs and budgets;
- Supervise the outsourcing of system development and the contractor’s performance to meet project requirements;
- Ensure effective training and daily support to system administrators and users;
- Support the implementation of existing IT systems;
- Participate and provide support to related meetings and working committees.
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSE/HKCEE, or equivalent) with current and expected salary by 24 June 2021 to Personnel Branch, Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject marked “Confidential/ADM” and “REF: JA/2021/C20/A18”. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.