Assistant HR Executive
- Degree in HR Management from a reputable university;
- Preferably five years HR experiences in sizable organisations;
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and related regulations;
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well-organised and attentive to details;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Less qualified candidates may be considered as “HR Officer”.
- Assist in executing all matters related to HR, including payroll, recruitment, training and performance management, etc;
- Assist in formulating, reviewing and implementing HR policies and procedures;
- Maintain HR related systems;
- Communicate with staff at all levels on HR matters.
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSE/HKCEE, or equivalent) with current and expected salary by 23 June 2021 to Personnel Branch, Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject marked “Confidential/AHRE” and “REF: JA/2021/C19/A17”. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.