- Lead a team to provide operation support, system support, incident handling and deliver IT projects;
- Design and manage the infrastructure and IT operation solutions to meet both functional and technical requirements;
- Identify and develop approach to solutions according to the Association's development needs and internal users' requests;
- Establish and implement the IT policies and procedures;
- Collaborate with internal users and manage external vendors for the implementation of IT projects;
- Provide technical and consultative advices to internal users of the Association;
- Participate in and provide secretarial support to related meetings and working committees.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines from a reputable university or equivalent;
- A minimum of eight years of relevant experiences, of which at least two years at supervisory level, preferably from sizable organisations;
- Solid experience in technical design and support of network infrastructure, Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Linux, IIS, Apache, SQL server, firewall, SSL VPN, VMware with vSAN and Veeam Backup;
- Experience in the administration of Azure Cloud and Microsoft 365 is preferred;
- Detail-minded, committed to work and able to prioritise effectively;
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese with effective communication skill and ability to understand and articulate thoughts and ideas;
- Good teamwork with effective organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive and flexible, able to work independently and under pressure.
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSEE/HKCEE, or equivalent) with current and expected salary to Human Resources Branch (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon) with subject marked “Confidential/ITM” and “REF: JA/2023/C25/A21”. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
- All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.
- Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.