The main role of Leadership Training Institute is to develop and provide quality training and education programmes through the Scout Method to enhance the leadership competency of scout members and other interested persons and to foster our youths to be responsible citizens for the betterment of society. LTI also serves as a linkage between the Scout Association and the society: it doesn’t only promote Scout Movement to the general public but also introduce community resources and professional knowledge for the development of the Movement as well as enhancing the public recognition of Scout Training. Two centres are set up under the establishment of Leadership Training Institute. They are Wong Siu Sang Leadership Training Centre and Aviation Training Centre. Wong Siu Sang Leadership Training Centre located at Kai Kung with various facilities like challenge course, climbing wall, canoe etc. Both Hong Kong Scout Centre and Hong Kong Scout Centennial Building have Aviation Training Centre. The Centre equips with Full motion Flight Simulators and Desktop Flight Simulators in order to provide different levels of training.
To be the best voluntary organization in Hong Kong for the development of effective leaders with solid knowledge, professional skills, positive values and character strengths.
To provide quality leadership training programmes and continuing education for scout members and other interested persons to enhance their understanding and reflective ability on leadership skills, with a view to enabling them to apply their learning in their personal life, work setting and community service so that they are able to help themselves and then others live a virtuous life and attain enlightenment for the benefit of society.
To achieve the mission, we will:
- Provide systematic personal growth programmes to members of our Association to develop their leadership potential.
- Support members to pursue continuing education and to participate in outdoor education service projects, so as to establish collaborative efforts between our Association and the public to promote the Scout Movement.
- Design training programmes with sound theoretical foundations for members and other interested persons in order to enhance their knowledge and skills in leadership and outdoor education to meet societal needs.
- Provide training programmes on leadership, outdoor education and life quality development to members of higher education and other organizations in an effort to contribute to leadership development and education in Hong Kong.
Leadership Training Institute
|Monday – Friday:||9:30am to 6:30pm|
|Lunch hours:||1:00pm to 2:00pm|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday:||Closed|
|Tel / Fax||(852) 2835 7738 (Tel)
(852) 3974 1092 (Fax)
|Address||Room 1008, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centennial Building, 23 Yat Sin Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
|Tel / Fax||(852) 2791 7678 (Tel)
(852) 2791 7719 (Fax)
|Address||DD211, Sha Tsui, Hebe Haven, Sai Kung|
|Mailing address||Room 1008, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centennial Building, 23 Yat Sin Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
|Tel / Fax||(852) 2835 7731 (Tel - Hong Kong Scout Centennial Building)
(852) 2957 6427 (Tel - Hong Kong Scout Centre)
(852) 3974 1092 (Fax)
|Address||Room 1005, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centennial Building, 23 Yat Sin Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Room 1113, 11/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong