- Handle function rooms and facilities booking matters, including booking enquiries and applications, etc;
- Assist in formulating and implementing venue promotion strategies;
- Handle daily operation and administrative duties;
- Provide secretarial support to committees and meetings.
- University graduate with a few years' working experience is preferred;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well-organised and attentive to details;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Experience in customer services is preferred.
To apply, please send detailed resume (incl. results of HKDSEE/HKCEE, or equivalent) with current and expected salary to Human Resources Branch (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Scout Association of Hong Kong, 10/F, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon) with subject marked “Confidential/FO” and “REF: JA/2023/C1/A1”. To reduce carbon footprint there is no need to send copies of certificates at this stage.
- All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment related purposes only.
- Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.