The Scout Promise and Law|
On my honour,
I promise that I will do my best
to do my duty to God and to my Country
to help other people
and to keep the Scout Law.
1. A Scout is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout is friendly and considerate.
4. A Scout belongs to the world-wide family of Scouts.
5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
7. A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
The Scout Promise and Law are applicable to all, except Cub Scouts and Grasshopper Scouts who shall have their own Promise and Law (1.2.2 and 1.2.3).